The mountain

The mountain

Friday 9 July 2010

Today for Kai, Tomorrow for me.

Today Kai starts his journey from Capetown International Airport. He leaves this evening for Moscow and will finally arrive in Moscow Airport tomorrow afternoon after a long flight.Once there he will go through customs and hopefully meet me on the otherside.

My flight leaves tomorrow morning from Heathrow Terminal 4, an early start for me getting up at 4:30 to make sure all goes well and that I get on the flight in time.

For now I have to repack my bag to make sure I have everything I could possibly need and that the bag is under 20 kilos.

Will keep you guys posted,

Caio

3 comments:

  1. Hey Guys
    Have an amazing trip, have fun, keep safe and most importantly come back home in one piece :)
    Go for the top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laura,
    We will keep in touch!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Guys

    Keep safe and have an amazing adventure.
    Kai your an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete